Here at 4GY our sales team will work with you to deliver the most effective advertising campaign to tackle the specific requirements of your business. With our planning systems and knowledge of the radio market, we can ensure that your message reaches the right people at the right time.
Sponsorship and Promotions is another way to interact powerfully with our listeners is through our innovative sponsorship and promotions packages. As radio is the most trusted medium, these opportunities allow you to get even closer to our listeners. Promotions can quickly build excitement and participation, while sponsorships allow you to build brand awareness over a period of time.
Advertising is vital to any business, and research shows that radio is by far the best medium to choose. Radio has many unique characteristics making it a highly effective communication channel for advertisers.
4GY broadcasts to the following towns and areas; Gympie, Tin Can Bay, Cooloola, Noosa, Cooroy, Eumundi and Colum Beach and more.
4GY offers a 40+ Talk based station brand of radio. With the power of this exceptional radio brand working for you, we can offer you an incredibly cost effective and well targeted advertising solution. You seriously should consider advertising your products and services with us.
Why Choose Radio?
FACTS about Commercial Radio Advertising
· Radio has a distinctive advantage over print in that the audience is more focused on the message especially through repetition.
· Most radio ads generate emotional levels equal to or higher than TV
· Australians spend almost 16 hours of their weekly media time with commercial radio
· The flexibility of radio enables advertisers to respond immediately to changing market condition
· Media research shows that radio reaches 95% of Australians.
· Commercial radio is by far the most popular, reaching 78% of Australians throughout the week. Every household has at least one radio, with the average being three. Commercial radio listeners tune in for an average of 19 hours 37 minutes a week to their favourite stations.
· 73.9% of all people over 10 listen to radio at home.
· 73.4% of all people over 10 listen to commercial radio in their car—and over 99% of all cars have a radio. Most people turn their car radio on with the key, not the on / off button.
· 77.7% of all people over 10 regularly listen to commercial radio at work. It’s amazing the number of businesses who play commercial radio in the background or have it on their “on hold”.
(Statistics from McNair Anderson Surveys and F.A.R.B.)
Radio is unique in its ability to cut through the clutter and deliver your message to your customers whatever they're doing.
At home, in the car, at work, in the shower - radio is there delivering your message for you.